- Membership is open to any person who is 16 years or older.
- Membership is granted by the Board after receipt of the signed bylaws and the entry fee of $10 (registration and monthly due) and a monthly fee of $20
- All members are required to attend monthly meeting
- Anyone who is granted membership therefore agrees to all the rules and regulations of the organization.
- The Board reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone without providing a reason.
Naffa is a family away from the family. Naffa is a non-profit organization established to serve people of African descent living in North America. We strive to bridge the gap between Africans and African Americans and facilitate the integration of new African immigrants into our society and promote our culture. We promote education and support healthcare.