Teguegnen Health Center will include a clinic to offer basic and emergency medical services, a maternity ward to provide maternal and child healthcare services. The center will also include a hospitalization area for people with more serious health issues or people coming from very remote villages.
This health center would include:
– A clinic to provide basic health services
– A maternity ward for pregnant women
– A residence for the doctor and the nurse residence.
– A well to supply the center with clean and drinkable water
– A Solar panels to provide electricity to the clinic and the residence.
– A hospitalization center where people with more serious health issues or people coming from very remote villages will be hosted.
There are currently no health facilities in this village. The nearest clinic is in the main town of Kouramangui which is located 10 miles away. Consequently, residents of Teguegnen and the surrounding communities must walk the distance because there is no reliable mode of transportation. In addition, the only road leading to the main town’s clinic is in a terrible condition.