Thank you for your generous donation
NAFFA is organized exclusively as a nonprofit charitable organization (EIN: 81-1538406) created on January 22th, 2016 in Portland, Oregon. Its purpose is to:
- Support and facilitate the integration of African students and immigrants into their new communities
- Promote understanding, support and integration between Africans from Africa and those from America.
- Provide moral and material support to the community members in need
- Promote and support the education, entrepreneurship and social development of Africans in the Northwest
- Advocate and support civic engagement of Africans in the Northwest.
- Promote and Support Education, Health and Development programs in Africa
- Promote literacy and education in Africa by providing access to learning and information through alphabetization using the ADLaM Script